Well, spring hasn't really 'sprung' here yet - and I don't consider one week much of a break - but I thought that it made a cool sounding blog post title..
Another term of school is officially complete! I love the euphoric feeling I get whenever I hit that 'submit' button for the 'final' final. I'm in awe that I'm entering my third year of this craziness called grad-school. I'm also beginning to wonder if I'll know what to do with myself when the classes are through and it's time to poke my head out into the real world.
I have one week to rest my brain (which I'm sure won't happen), and then it will be time to dive back into the madness. After the spring term, I'll be clinical bound - and I can't wait. I only hope that said brain will retain all of the information (and believe me, it's a ton) I need to practice. Will I be uncomfortable and nervous as hell during my first few days of clinical? I can guarantee it. Will I eventually become more confident in my role as a student nurse midwife as time passes? I sure hope so..
Soooo, until we reach that point life goes on at mind-boggling speed. My firstborn is turning 10 tomorrow. I'm not quite sure how that's possible, but it's true. I remember having him like it was yesterday. He has turned into such a loving, caring, smart boy, and I am so proud of him...
Happy Spring!!

I get the same feeling(s) when I hit that submit button!
ReplyDelete