Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010...Helloooo 2011

It's that time of the year again. Time to say goodbye to the past 365 days and hello to a fresh start.

I'm not making any 'New Year's resolutions' this year. The entire concept seems silly to me. Lose weight, get fit, eat well, study harder, be a better person, love harder, be happy. Aren't these things that I should focus on EVERY day of the year instead of treating them like little crumbs of life that will be swept under the table and forgotten by January 31st?

2011 will be a profound year for me. I don't know the details of what is to come (do we ever?), but I know that it will be filled with many firsts. I hope to possess the strength and courage to follow my dreams and my heart, and the wisdom to make good decisions along the way.

I wish you all a year filled with health and happiness. See you in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment