Well, here I am. Blogging.
I'm not sure why it took me so long. Perhaps with 2011 just around the corner I thought it would be a fun addition to my daily routine. Or, more likely, another distraction...the fact that I'm on a short break from classes could have something to do with it, too..
2011. Wow. I remember in 1999 I thought it was going to be SO odd to have to get used to writing '2000' or '00'. What, exactly, happened to the last 11 years? Life I guess. Kids, jobs, moves...Anywho, 2011 promises to be a life-changing year for me. I will hopefully be blessed enough to catch my first baby this year. I've worked as a nurse in a Labor and Delivery setting for 10 years, but never had the pleasure of being the one to welcome a new life into this world with my own two hands. I pray that my hands, heart, and mind will possess all of the strength and knowledge needed to guide my patients safely through pregnancy and birth. I have worked so hard over the past two years - I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!
Almost makes me want to have another baby so you could catch him/her.
ReplyDeleteHey you! I support you in everything... I hope you know that. Now... and in 2011... and in the future. From blogging to baby catching.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad we've met.
Love
E
You popped your blogging cherry! WOOHOOO!!! Welcome, fellow Frontier CNEP blogger ;-)
ReplyDelete